February 11, 2009

What do you think?

Here is a picture of me as a baby and a picture of Anastasia. So tell me if you think she looks like me or Mark.. I need to picture of Mark up also! I will work on that next!




















Yes we are wearing the same exact outfit and even shoes.. We had to scan in my picture so it doesn't show the color as well as mine did. I took Anastasia's picture later then my mom took mine. I wish I would've taken her picture a little bit earlier so that it would be closer in age. I'll just put up some more cute pictures that I have taken of my sweet little girl! I can't believe how fast she has grown and how much time has past! She is getting really big and really wants to be mobile but can't figure out how to move her body. So I'm pretty sure she will get it figured out and soon.



This is her favorite thing to do.. put her finger in her mouth!

She has the cutest smile and laugh!

She got sick of pictures being taken!



She is such a wonderful joy in our family! I love her so much! I love watching her grow and discover more things!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is soooo cute! She really is growing up so fast. Can you stop her already so I can hold her again before she's off and running? :-) Kimberly

Ginnie Griffith said...

Oh wow that is crazy! Yeah you do look alike afterall.

Malorie said...

Wow Ju! She looks so different and so grown up! I need to get over to your place soon and pay you both a visit. You guys do look a lot alike but I can definitely see that she has a lot of Mark's features too.