February 24, 2009

Bowling

This past Saturday the Hirst Family got together to go bowling. It was a lot of fun and I was the one who walked away with the highest score out of the whole family! Dan almost beat me in the 10th frame by getting two strikes in a row which put him two points behind me, then he went to bowl again to win and he ended up only getting one pin down! So I won by one point, Dan said he did it on purpose but I don't believe that! Then after bowling Mark decided that I needed a night out and so he sent Nicole (sister-in-law), Leona (mother-in-law) and me out to see a movie. We went and saw Bride Wars, it was so funny and it was great to spend time with them! So thank you to Mark, Matt, and Skip for staying home with the kids so that we could go out and have a girls night! It was a lot of fun.

Here are some pictures of bowling...











Anastasia slept almost the whole time while we were bowling, so I just thought I would put up a different picture anyway!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, Mark - what game was on tv that you guys wanted all the women gone so you could enjoy it? Just kidding. That was nice of you.

Kimberly said...

Way to go, Julie! I'm glad you guys had a fun night.

Angela and Jim said...

Those are fun pictures. I forgot my camera that day. We still need to have you guys up to play games. Let me know when it would work for you.