December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well I can't believe how fast the holidays have come again! It is wonderful, but man where does the time go? This Thanksgiving we went up to Kamas and spent it with the Hirst family. It was a lot of fun and it was so much fun to spend time with my family and just relax and hang out all day long... So i took a few pictures and thought i would share them.

This is the normal craziness that goes on in the Kamas house when we gather!

She looks alot like Grandpa PJ

This is my Brother Jeff holding Anastasia and I'm holding Anna!


Here is Cute Anna and Anastasia, they are only 5 months apart. This is the first time in Hirst family to have two girls the same age! We are low on the girl count, it is 9 boys to 4 girls.

She loves her Daddy!

All the kids wanted a turn holding their new cousin!

Her cute thanksgiving outfit!


She loves her bouncer!

I can't believe that Anastasia is now a month old yesterday! Time does fly, and i have loved every moment of having her in our home! She is such a good baby and she is always happy and never cries! She is getting very big and more alert every day, it is great to watch a baby grow and develop! Thanksgiving was alot of fun to have another person in our family, we are very grateful for every thing we have and I don't know if I could ask for more! I have been given so much and I'm very thankful for it!

No comments: