November 16, 2008

Almost three weeks...

Well we got some cute pictures taken, Jan(my sister-in-law) came up from St. George and paid us a visit and took some pictures of Anastasia. I'll put up some pictures that she took and then pretty soon we will have more to put up as she grows more.









I can't believe how fast time has gone since she was born. It still seems like I just had her yesterday, she is a wonderful baby. She never cries and just is a sweet and happy baby all the time. We are so grateful for her, and to be able to be given such a wonderful gift. The whole pain of having her and going through labor wasn't that fun, but I'm very glad it is over and she is here.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea!!! I've been waiting for these! She is so beautiful! Jan does such a great job, too! I can't wait to hold her! Ya done good! See you in a couple weeks.

Kimberly said...

Wow! What a gorgeous girl you have there. Kristi will get there before I do, so I guess she'll get to hold her first, but I hope she'll still be up for a little auntie love by the time I get to see her! Love you guys! kimberly

Lindsay Cutler said...

She is beautiful!! I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her on day one!! I can't wait to see more! I hope you ALL are doing a great job!

Silvia said...

Coongratulations! She's such a doll! Julie, I wanted to introduce myself, I'm Silvia, and Mark and I have been friends since high school. I was so excited to find out last year he was getting married to you. You guys make a cute couple!
I remember when my little guy was 3 weeks old... enjoy this time while they sleep A LOT!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

hey julie.. its brittany bull. congrats on the cute baby! she's a keeper! just wanted to say hi! and that you have a beautiful little girl. laterz

Karen said...

Congratulations you guys! This is Karen Bergeson, (Darin Dickey's little sister"). Anastasia is beautiful! I absolutely love that dimple in her chin. How adorable. Enjoy this time. They are small for such a small amount of time.