October 10, 2008

Dan and Laurens Wedding

I finally got some good pictures from the wedding. So I will get those on here. It was a beautiful day and we all loved it.


Cute little Anna, hanging out with us while we wait for them to come out!


The whole family without kids of course!



This is a another cute picture that i love of me and my favorite brothers!

I can't believe how big my family has gotten!!







I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! He is so Wonderful!

They think they are so tough! haha.




Dan thought he had his car hidden good enough, but he should know better! My brothers were out the WHOLE night looking for his car and sure enough they found it!

It was a wonderful day and we all had so much fun being together as a family and also welcoming Lauren into our crazy family!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Cutler said...

Hey Julie!! Only a couple more weeks!! YAY! I am so happy for you two!

Rebecca said...

How are you and baby Anastasia doin? Could be any day now! How exciting!

And tag your it! Check out my blog for details.