May 3, 2011

Today was one of the most important days to me ever....


...and this is why. My wonderful sweet loving husband was born today those many years ago! So happy birthday hun. We got to spend most of the day out together and had my mom come and watch our kids. It was so nice to get out and just wander and do random things because we could! So thanks mom for watching our kids. Anyway things have been pretty good, just busy as normal. Mark is done for the semester with school and he now has just ONE more year! Yay!!! Shortest schooling ever but sometimes it feels like the longest. Things with me and the kids are going well. Jonny is HUGE! He is a solid rock. He is only 2 inches shorter then Anastasia and 1/2 pound lighter. As you can imagine, I get asked all the time if they are twins. This happens almost every single day and every single store i go into. I am to the point i just tell people YES. I am so sick of saying no he is blah blah blah.. alot easier just to tell people yes they are twins and move on. hahaha anyway, that is pretty much it. We are excited for summer and to go to Lagoon once again and to soak up all the sun. I am also going to be helping out in June with our ward youth conference. I was called to be one of the cooks. So i am feeling a little overwhelmed since I have no idea what i am going to feed all those kids, but i am sure it will all work out. Here are some pictures of the kiddos and us from the past while.



















They sure love the Zoo
They love walking to the park!
I straightened her hair.... she looked so weird..
This looks really bad, but they love to be locked up in Paz's kenel





ride bikes together all the timeThey went around all day one day putting easter baskets on their heads
She got a new princess bike, she rides it really well
Jonny at the Zoo

Snake slide at the Zoo


Anastasia and her best friend Jayden.. they both have the same bikes and everything else too

This was a "reeses peanut butter cup" cake! It was awesome, even with peanut butter in it...



That is pretty much it for us. Mark is busy with the Young Men and the kids love the neighborhood and all the fun people that have moved in. Anastasia has so many girls that are her same age. We love it here and so glad we got a chance to move into this house. We are excited for the summer and to see cousins we don't get to see very much! The only other real change for us is that I now work at home. I sew baby crib sets. Here is the blog if you want to go check it out. fingersandtoes08.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kristi said...

They are getting so big! I can't wait to see you all!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Awesome cake, by the way!

Kimberly said...

I love all these cute pictures! I'm with Kristi - can't wait to see you guys! I'm going to go check out the baby crib set blog now! You are too cool for doing that!