November 28, 2009

Hirst Family Party

Yesterday we had a little family get together, it was alot of fun. We had a special visitor come to our family party. All of us got to tell Santa what we wanted for Christmas, Anastasia actually didn't cry when she sat her on his lap. I was very surprised that she didn't even care that he had her on his lap. Here are a few pictures from the party... My mom and sister-in-law have more but I am sure this will do for now.

Santa tells really good stories



Grandpa loading her up on treats

Anastasia loved to play with Uncle Danny

Us with Santa, for those who can tell I am no longer a blonde. YAY!!! I have gone brown and I think I want to go even darker!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your dark hair! I'm so jealous that you can pull off blonde or brown.

Kimberly said...

What a fun party! You guys look great!

Kristi said...

Brown looks good on you! I love the little belly, too. CANNOT WAIT to see you guys!!! Two weeks - yahoooo!!! Hang in there lady - you will make it.

Looks like a super fun party!

Mary Catherine said...

You know, I think I like it brown! Don't tell your mother I said that, I'm sure she is very unsure about it! Looks like you guys have been having way too much fun! I'm jealous... still in school...