August 16, 2009

2 Years.....

Now it is my turn. Just over three years ago I met Julie while working as an intern at a firm where she was the secretary. She had a boyfriend, and I had a girlfriend. As we started to get to know each other we hung out and eventually both moved on from our previous relationship and started dating each other. While away at school we had a rocky relationship for a while. After we smoothed things out we decided to get married. We have now been married for two years. While we, as all couples do, have had our ups an downs, I am happy to say there have been many more ups than downs.

Two years ago I thought Julie was my best friend. I promised to love her no matter what. I promised to support her despite her mood swings, stubborn times and occasional blond moments. As I have worked to do this to the best of my ability, I have realized that Julie is much more than my friend. She is my match. My partner. My equal. After fifteen months of marriage Julie gave birth to Anastasia. I had another deepening of my understanding of what she meant to me. The sacrifices that she made for our family amazed me. I love her so much. This video describes even more what Julie, and now Anastasia mean to me. I am so grateful to a merciful Father in Heaven who has seen past my weaknesses to bless me so deeply. I am even more so forever in His debt for the blessings of the women in my life.






I love you hun. Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Very sweet posts - from both of you. Happy Anniversary - and MANY more to come!!! :)

Rebecca said...

So good to see yall yesterday!!! So fun to catch up with everyone and see what everyone's up to! Oh and thanks Julie for scaring the CRAP out of me on the freeway...haha! Good thing I wasn't the one driving!! ;)