May 13, 2009

My little Jumper

We borrowed the johnny jumper from my sister-in-law. It was the best thing I could do, she jumps so high and just loves to jump now. When you hold up on her feet to stand she just ends up jumping and it end up working out your arms. IT KILLS! haha so here is a little clip of her jumping, enjoy!


The other video was much longer and more interesting but this one will do. She now jumps forward and then lifts up her feet so that she ends up just swinging backwards. She thinks that she is so funny. Sorry for all the talking, I should've kept quiet so that you could hear her talk.

This was her cute dress she wore on Sunday! IT IS SO CUTE!! I had the put this picture up.

3 comments:

s. said...

She is really cute. She always seems happy!

Dan and Lauren said...

Oh my goodness!! That is too cute! I was laughing so hard when I watched that clip (lauging because she is funny and so gosh darn adorable)! It makes me happy. You and Mark have a beautiful baby!! She gets cuter eacher day.

Lindsay Cutler said...

Hey girly! How have you been!!! Anastasia is so beautiful! You can tell she is getting more of a personality as each day passes!

So I saw your comment on our blog... we are asking 189,900. We decided that we'd put it a little lower to help it move faster. It had 20 grand worth of upgrades when it was built 3 years ago. We love it so much and I'll be sad to leave it! Let us know if you guys want to come walk through! We should just make it a date night!!