April 15, 2009

Easter Parties

This past weekend for Easter we had alot of fun. Friday we had an Easter Egg hunt at my brother Mike's house. He does so many eggs and he has the best backyard in the world to do the hunt. I didn't get any pictures that day because we realized that my camera was out of battery! Then on Sunday we went out to Chandler's house to do dinner and another Easter egg hunt. They put out 100+ eggs for three kids all under the age of 3! hahaha! But it was still fun, even though Mark had pink eyes and Anastasia is still sick and sounds like she is coughing up a lung! Her voice is completely gone, it is very sad to listen to, so I hope she gets better soon! We had a very relaxing but fun Easter.

Anastasia got alot of Easter Eggs, if she is lucky I might let her try some candy! haha
All the Chandler Grandkids that are left in Salt Lake, Daniel, Anastasia and Liz
The sun was so bright, so that is why we don't really have our eyes open!

Here is another one of those pretty pictures that I had to put up! She is just SO CUTE!!!

1 comment:

Angela and Jim said...

Julie- Where did you get your cute dress? Those pictures are fun! I'm excited to see you guys on Sunday. You still need to come up one night & play games. Let me know when it works for you.