January 6, 2009

Holiday Season

I know this is long past due.. but this holiday season has been very busy. We had a very fun and eventful Christmas and loved having a baby with us, even though she had no idea of what was going on. It was still fun and we had tons of fun with family. We also got to talk to my little brother Nate who is on a mission, that was fun to hear from him again and talk to him for a minute. Here are some pictures from the Hirst Family Party that we had up in Kamas.


Lauren, Katrina and Anastasia

Jill and Sam and Heather and Anna and my mom recording and Lauren


My dad and Matt and Danny and Lauren

Jeff and Gina and Devin


Grandpa PJ holding Devin and Joey coming to get him..

Here is most of the Grand kids





Now I'll put up some pictures of Christmas Day, and Christmas Eve.

Our Christmas Tree



This was a huge part of Anastasia's Christmas, her bedroom set!


Her pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Chandler


Grandma Chandler giving out presents


One of her cute Christmas outfits


You can tell how excited she is about Christmas morning.





Here is her other outfit





This is her favorite toy we gave her.. she loves that blue monkey! She talks to him non stop.. it is really cute!

We had a very fun and exciting Christmas and New Year, We are looking forward to this New Year and watching Anastasia grow.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

She is definitely your little girl, Julie! She is so beautiful in pink!!! All of her outfits are so cute. I love the red and white one - she looks like a precious little gift. I have been anxiously awaiting these pictures. Glad you guys had a wonderful and safe Christmas! Can't wait until the next time we see you all. She will be so big! Love you guys!

Lauren H. said...

Hello Chandler family, this is Lauren Hardcastle. I found your blog from Mark's facebook page and thought I'd check it out. :) It was great meeting you at the wedding and getting to meet your beautiful little girl too! Thanks for letting me dote on her for a bit!

We have a blog too, it is: lbhardcastle.blogspot.com

Angela and Jim said...

So cute! I like her onesie :) you better call me this week to watch her. Just not Tues or Wed, they are crazy days for me.