September 2, 2008

Hirst Family Pictures



We had some family pictures done before my little brother left for his mission. He is gone now but i thought i would put some of the fun pictures that show the true side of my family!
In my family, I have 6 brothers and then me! Yes i know that is a lot of brothers, but they have been the best brothers that anyone could ask for! They tease and poke and play too much sometimes, but that is what makes them so much fun. Poor Mark had to marry into a family with all boys..... but luckily he fits in great!


So here is a great picture of me and all my brothers and of course our Lovely Parents Paul and Bonnie.

I'll start from the oldest and work my way down....













So the first picture is of Matt with his wife Gina and Jared, Andrew and Christian.

Then comes Mike and his wife Jill and Lauren, Josh, David and Sam.

Then Jeff and Heather with Isaac, Joey and cute little Anna

Then Jim and Angela with Katrina and Devin

Dan and Lauren are next, then Mark and I

Finally the Last one of the whole Gang is Nate, he is gone for Two years serving an LDS Mission in El Savador! We are very proud of him taking two years of his life to go and serve the Lord! We will miss him but we all are grateful for where he is! He is a cute little brother, isn't he?

So that is my Cute family all in an nutshell! They are all fun and i love them all!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, come on Julie - you hid your belly in every picture! I want to see that cute pregnant tummy! You guys look great! We sure miss you both!!!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Oh My GOSH!!! What a cute family picture!! You need to tell all the sister in laws to do a blog. :-) HOw is the pregnancy going? Holy cow, a couple more weeks to go!!!!! yay!

Megh said...

I hope you don't mind, I found your blog on your facebook page. I was so excited to see that you had a blog- it is my favorite way of keeping in touch with people! And by the way: CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I am so excited for you two! We are in Milwaukee now, and we have a blog as well (also listed on my facebook page, if you want to see it). We miss you guys!
-Meghan and Brad Schow